TITANIUM USA 250KG ELITE SERIES BUMPER PLATE PACKAGE
4 interest-free payments on orders up to $1500.
Available for orders up to $2,000.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00 with
This Bumper Plate set includes the following items:
- 2 x 25kg Titanium USA™ Elite Series Olympic Bumper Plate.
- 4 x 20kg Titanium USA™ Elite Series Olympic Bumper Plate.
- 4 x 15kg Titanium USA™ Elite Series Olympic Bumper Plate.
- 4 x 10kg Titanium USA™ Elite Series Olympic Bumper Plate.
- 4 x 5kg Titanium USA™ Elite Series Olympic Bumper Plate.
Elite Series bumper plates are the pinnacle in quality and reliability and have been engineered for use in all commercial training environments, such as CrossFit, Powerlifting, Weightlifting, Functional Fitness, Personal Training and home gyms
Designed to produce a low bounce and minimum noise even when dropped from overhead, to minimise risk to the user and those around them. Bars loaded with plates can bounce many metres away from the user, which can be quite dangerous in a space with several people training at one time.
- Each weight is colour coded in accordance with international standards.
- The weight is clearly displayed with large numbers for quick identification.
- Ideal for use in all commercial environments.
- Stainless steel collars with contoured edges, for smoother and easier plate change over on bars.
- Manufactured using low odour virgin rubber.
- Collar Opening: 50.40mm or 1.98 inches.
- Achieved a rating of 91 on the Shore Durometer Scale.
- Embossed (raised text) weight numbers and branding.
- The Stealth Series Bumper Plates are available in the following sizes: 5 kg, 10 kg, 15 kg, 20 kg & 25 kg.
PLATE WIDTH BY SIZE
- 5kg - 26mm
- 10kg - 65mm
- 15kg - 68mm
- 20kg - 72mm
- 25kg - 81mm
- 12 months against manufacturing faults or defects.
- Warranty does not cover general wear and tear.
Why are Bumper Plates rated using the Shore Durometer Scale?
The Shore Durometer Test is the standard international system that is used to test the hardness of rubber and other synthetic compounds. It was developed in the 1920s by Albert F. Shore, who created a device to measure these types of materials and so it has been named after him.
Material hardness is rated and defined according to its resistance to permanent indentation, or total failure. Examples of "total failure" would be if the bumper plates were to warp or buckle during use, or the inserts detaching.
The word "Durometer" has two specific meanings; The name of the instrument used to conduct these tests and the rating achieved based on the Shore Durometer Scale.
This device works by providing a rating of 0 to 100. To give you a perspective on this, most car tyres are rated at approximately 65, which is fairly high as they need to withstand a lot of punishment.
A bumper plate with a reading of over 80 is considered more than acceptable. These bumper plates returned a reading of 91 which places them in the high end of the category.
They will provide greater performance during repetitive use and last far longer than lesser quality bumpers. So, order them today and experience the benefits of using premium quality gear with no compromise.
20 Years of Fitness Industry Experience
With over two decades of experience in the fitness industry, we have a deep understanding of the equipment needs of individuals, training facilities, and gyms. Our extensive knowledge and expertise allow us to provide expert guidance and recommendations to help you make informed decisions.
Our professional team of consultants will work with you one-on-one to understand your specific needs, goals, and budget. By taking the time to listen and assess your requirements, we can provide tailored solutions that align with your unique circumstances.
Comprehensive Equipment Selection
We offer a wide range of high-quality gym equipment to suit different fitness goals and preferences. Whether you're looking to build your dream home gym or equip a commercial training facility, our large selection ensures that you'll find the right equipment for your specific requirements.
We prioritize quality above all else. All the gym equipment we offer undergoes rigorous testing and evaluation to ensure it meets the highest standards. Our commitment to quality assurance guarantees that you'll receive equipment that is built to last, withstand heavy use, and deliver optimal performance.
Expert Installation & Support
Our services extend beyond just providing equipment. We offer professional installation to ensure that your gym equipment is set up correctly and safely. Our team is also available to provide ongoing support, answer any questions, and assist with maintenance or repairs, ensuring that your investment continues to serve you well.
Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Sat : 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Phone: 1800 006 526