10KG TO 24KG PREMIUM POWDER COATED KETTLEBELLS SINGLE PACK
4 interest-free payments on orders up to $1500.
Available for orders up to $2,000.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00 with
This package includes:
1x Titanium USA 10KG CAST PREMIUM POWDER COATED KETTLEBELL;
1x Titanium USA 12KG CAST PREMIUM POWDER COATED KETTLEBELL;
1x Titanium USA 16KG CAST PREMIUM POWDER COATED KETTLEBELL;
1x Titanium USA 20KG CAST PREMIUM POWDER COATED KETTLEBELL;
1x Titanium USA 24KG CAST PREMIUM POWDER COATED KETTLEBELL.
Our Premium Powder Coat Kettlebells have been manufactured using a cutting edge moulding method, so they have a smooth surface and don't require any putty or other additives to make them "look and feel" smooth.
As a result, we are able to finish them off with a high grade powder coating, which is the same method used on other premium grade commercial gear such as Rigs, Pin Loaded Machines and Squat Racks.
- Dimensions and weight of these kettlebells are more accurate due to our cutting edge moulding technology.
- No putty or other fillers are used to fill imperfections, chips, cracks or rough surfaces, as they come out of the casting mould with a smooth surface.
- Finished off with premium black Powder Coating.
- Handles are finished off with coloured bands for easy identification of weight sizes.
- Manufactured from one solid piece of iron, rather than multiple welded pieces, which creates an even stronger, robust kettlebell.
- The Powder Coated Kettlebells are available in the following sizes: 4kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg, 24kg, 28kg, 32kg, 36kg, 40kg, & 44kg.
HANDLE DIMENSIONS PER SIZE
- 4kg - 30mm diameter
- 6kg - 30mm diameter
- 8 kg - 32mm diameter
- 12 kg - 33mm diameter
- 16-28 kg - 37mm diameter
- 32kg-36kg - 38mm diameter
- 40kg-44kg – 39mm diameter
- 12 Months coverage against metal fatigue.
- Warranty does not cover general wear and tear due to use.
20 Years of Fitness Industry Experience
With over two decades of experience in the fitness industry, we have a deep understanding of the equipment needs of individuals, training facilities, and gyms. Our extensive knowledge and expertise allow us to provide expert guidance and recommendations to help you make informed decisions.
Our professional team of consultants will work with you one-on-one to understand your specific needs, goals, and budget. By taking the time to listen and assess your requirements, we can provide tailored solutions that align with your unique circumstances.
Comprehensive Equipment Selection
We offer a wide range of high-quality gym equipment to suit different fitness goals and preferences. Whether you're looking to build your dream home gym or equip a commercial training facility, our large selection ensures that you'll find the right equipment for your specific requirements.
We prioritize quality above all else. All the gym equipment we offer undergoes rigorous testing and evaluation to ensure it meets the highest standards. Our commitment to quality assurance guarantees that you'll receive equipment that is built to last, withstand heavy use, and deliver optimal performance.
Expert Installation & Support
Our services extend beyond just providing equipment. We offer professional installation to ensure that your gym equipment is set up correctly and safely. Our team is also available to provide ongoing support, answer any questions, and assist with maintenance or repairs, ensuring that your investment continues to serve you well.
Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Sat : 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Phone: 1800 006 526