TITANIUM USA 220KG BUMPER PLATE AND PLATINUM SERIES 7FT BARBELL PACKAGE
4 interest-free payments on orders up to $1500.
Available for orders up to $2,000.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00 with
This Bumper Plate set includes the following items:
- 2 x 25kg Titanium USA™ Bumper Plate.
- 2 x 20kg Titanium USA™ Bumper Plate.
- 4 x 15kg Titanium USA™ Bumper Plate.
- 4 x 10kg Titanium USA™ Bumper Plate.
- 2 x 5kg Titanium USA™ Bumper Plate.
- 1x Titanium USA™ PLATINUM SERIES 7FT OLYMPIC BARBELL
- 1x Titanium USA™ Locking Olympic Barbell Collars
These Bumpers have been tested and graded according to the Shore Durometer testing system and they achieved an average rating of 88 which places them in line with most of the more expensive Bumper Plates on the market but at a fraction of the cost.
- Engineered to handle all commercial and functional fitness requirements.
- They are made to the IWF Standard of 450mm diameter and colour so they are easy to identify.
- Colour coding makes selecting plates a lot easier, particularly in a weights room or training facility where there are many people using the same equipment and fast change overs are required. It also assists with storing and keeping the area organized and looking professional.
- Manufactured using quality rubber and stainless steel inserts so they can withstand high repetition use.
Sizes available are 5 kg, 10 kg, 15 kg, 20 kg & 25 kg.
- Diameter: 450mm
- Steel Inserts that with contoured edges for easy change over on bars
- Collar Opening: 50.40mm or 1.98 inches
- Scored 88 on the Shore Durometer test
- 12 months against manufacturing faults or defects.
- Warranty does not cover general wear and tear.
Why are Bumper Plates rated using the Shore Durometer scale?
The Shore Durometer Test is the standard international system that is used to test the hardness of rubber and other synthetic compounds. The Durometer Scale was developed in the 1920s by Albert F. Shore, who created a device to measure these types of materials.
Material hardness is rated and defined according to its resistance to permanent indentation or total failure. Examples of "total failure" would be if the bumper plates were to warp or buckle during use or the inserts detaching. The word "Durometer" has two specific meanings; The name of the instrument used to conduct these tests and the rating achieved based on the Shore Durometer Scale.
This device works by providing a rating of 0 to 100. To give you a perspective on this, most car tyres are rated at approximately 65, which is fairly high as they need to withstand a lot of punishment. A bumper plate with a reading of over 65 is considered more than acceptable for a quality bumper plate. These bumper plates returned a reading of 88 which places them among top end bumpers on the market. They will provide greater performance during repetitive use and last longer than lesser quality bumpers.
20 Years of Fitness Industry Experience
With over two decades of experience in the fitness industry, we have a deep understanding of the equipment needs of individuals, training facilities, and gyms. Our extensive knowledge and expertise allow us to provide expert guidance and recommendations to help you make informed decisions.
Our professional team of consultants will work with you one-on-one to understand your specific needs, goals, and budget. By taking the time to listen and assess your requirements, we can provide tailored solutions that align with your unique circumstances.
Comprehensive Equipment Selection
We offer a wide range of high-quality gym equipment to suit different fitness goals and preferences. Whether you're looking to build your dream home gym or equip a commercial training facility, our large selection ensures that you'll find the right equipment for your specific requirements.
We prioritize quality above all else. All the gym equipment we offer undergoes rigorous testing and evaluation to ensure it meets the highest standards. Our commitment to quality assurance guarantees that you'll receive equipment that is built to last, withstand heavy use, and deliver optimal performance.
Expert Installation & Support
Our services extend beyond just providing equipment. We offer professional installation to ensure that your gym equipment is set up correctly and safely. Our team is also available to provide ongoing support, answer any questions, and assist with maintenance or repairs, ensuring that your investment continues to serve you well.
Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Sat : 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Phone: 1800 006 526