MATRIX ENDURANCE TREADMILL - LED CONSOLE
4 interest-free payments on orders up to $1500.
Available for orders up to $2,000.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00 with
Maximize your resources with a treadmill that’s simple for new users and powerful for enthusiasts. A precision-engineered drive system and deck stand up to heavy daily use, a variety of consoles let you customize the experience, and smart maintenance features make it easy to keep it up and running like new.
PRODUCT FEATURES - CONSOLE
- DISPLAY: Large number LED with message centre.
- WORKOUTS: Go, manual, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, target heart rate, glute training, fitness tests.
- WIFI: Optional; included with Asset Management and Workout Tracking Network App.
- USB PORT: Yes; device charging, software updates.
PRODUCT FEATURES - FRAME
- DRIVE SYSTEM: 2 hp AC Dynamic Response Drive System.
- CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Ultimate Deck.
- HANDLEBAR DESIGN: Moulded ergo-grip design.
- INCLINE RANGE: 0–15% (700-lb. thrust-elevation motor).
- SPEED RANGE: 8–20 km/h / 0.5–12 mph.
- STEP-ON HEIGHT: 23 cm
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 20 A dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded.
- RUNNING SURFACE TYPE: Belt and deck.
- RUNNING SURFACE AREA: 152 x 56 cm
- Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 213 x 87 x 163 cm
- Frame: 7 Years
- Drive Motor: 5 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labour: 2 Years
20 Years of Fitness Industry Experience
With over two decades of experience in the fitness industry, we have a deep understanding of the equipment needs of individuals, training facilities, and gyms. Our extensive knowledge and expertise allow us to provide expert guidance and recommendations to help you make informed decisions.
Our professional team of consultants will work with you one-on-one to understand your specific needs, goals, and budget. By taking the time to listen and assess your requirements, we can provide tailored solutions that align with your unique circumstances.
Comprehensive Equipment Selection
We offer a wide range of high-quality gym equipment to suit different fitness goals and preferences. Whether you're looking to build your dream home gym or equip a commercial training facility, our large selection ensures that you'll find the right equipment for your specific requirements.
We prioritize quality above all else. All the gym equipment we offer undergoes rigorous testing and evaluation to ensure it meets the highest standards. Our commitment to quality assurance guarantees that you'll receive equipment that is built to last, withstand heavy use, and deliver optimal performance.
Expert Installation & Support
Our services extend beyond just providing equipment. We offer professional installation to ensure that your gym equipment is set up correctly and safely. Our team is also available to provide ongoing support, answer any questions, and assist with maintenance or repairs, ensuring that your investment continues to serve you well.
Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Sat : 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Phone: 1800 006 526