MATRIX PERFORMANCE UPRIGHT CYCLE - LED CONSOLE
4 interest-free payments on orders up to $1500.
Available for orders up to $2,000.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00 with
Give members the feel of a real outdoor ride with the unmatched performance and durability of our Performance Upright Cycle. Race-inspired design makes intense workouts more comfortable and accessible, giving true cycling enthusiasts a ride to remember. Additionally, a range of advanced design features minimize service time and maximize product placement options.
PRODUCT FEATURES - CONSOLE
- DISPLAY - Large number LED with message centre
- WORKOUTS - Go, manual, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, target heart rate, glute training, fitness tests
- WIFI - Optional; included with Asset Management and Workout Tracking Network App
- RFID WIRELESS LOGIN - Optional
- USB PORT - Yes; device charging, software updates
CSAFE READY - Yes
PRODUCT FEATURES - FRAME
- REAR-LIFT HANDLE - Yes
- RESISTANCE SYSTEM - Brushless generator
- HANDLEBAR DESIGN - Custom-moulded, racing design with elbow support
- MINIMUM RPM - 10 RPM powered or 25 RPM self-powered
- MINIMUM WATTS - 4 W powered or 10 W self-powered
- PEDAL SPACING - 17.5 cm / 6.9
- POWER REQUIREMENTS - Self-powered or 100–240 V
- RESISTANCE RANGE - 1–500 W
- SEAT MATERIAL - Custom one-piece, moulded seat
- TOP-DOWN LEVELERS - Yes
- RESISTANCE LEVELS - 30
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT - Single-hand lever
- CONTACT & TELEMETRIC HR - Yes
- CRANK DESIGN - Three piece with forged arms and integrated puller
- ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY - Yes
Dimensions (L x W x H): 136 x 65 x 155 cm
Assembled Weight: 84.6 kg / 186.5 lbs
- User Weight Capacity: 182 kg / 400 lbs
- Frame: 7 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labour: 2 Years
20 Years of Fitness Industry Experience
With over two decades of experience in the fitness industry, we have a deep understanding of the equipment needs of individuals, training facilities, and gyms. Our extensive knowledge and expertise allow us to provide expert guidance and recommendations to help you make informed decisions.
Our professional team of consultants will work with you one-on-one to understand your specific needs, goals, and budget. By taking the time to listen and assess your requirements, we can provide tailored solutions that align with your unique circumstances.
Comprehensive Equipment Selection
We offer a wide range of high-quality gym equipment to suit different fitness goals and preferences. Whether you're looking to build your dream home gym or equip a commercial training facility, our large selection ensures that you'll find the right equipment for your specific requirements.
We prioritize quality above all else. All the gym equipment we offer undergoes rigorous testing and evaluation to ensure it meets the highest standards. Our commitment to quality assurance guarantees that you'll receive equipment that is built to last, withstand heavy use, and deliver optimal performance.
Expert Installation & Support
Our services extend beyond just providing equipment. We offer professional installation to ensure that your gym equipment is set up correctly and safely. Our team is also available to provide ongoing support, answer any questions, and assist with maintenance or repairs, ensuring that your investment continues to serve you well.
Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Sat : 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Phone: 1800 006 526