7.5KG HEX RUBBER COATED DUMBBELL - TITANIUM USA
4 interest-free payments on orders up to $1500.
Available for orders up to $2,000.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments for orders over $50.00 with
The Hex Rubber Coated Dumbbells are an essential part of any home or commercial gym set-up, as they enable the user to perform a wide array of exercises, that are considered a staple within most fitness regiments.
They have been engineered using premium grade cast iron heads, that are coated with a heavy duty rubber compound and securely welded to commercial grade forged steel handles.
Ergonomically designed handles are chrome plated, to protect them against corrosion and finished with a textured knurling for improved grip and comfort.
- The heads and handles have been securely fastened to ensure they do not loosen over time.
- The handles have a knurled chrome grip to ensure users have a comfortable and secure grip during training.
- The weight is clearly displayed with large numbers for quick identification.
- Ideal for use in all commercial environments.
- Ergonomically designed handles and perfectly balanced ends, ensure they are comfortable and easy to use.
- Unlike rounded dumbbells, the Hexagonal formation of these particular dumbbells ensure that they will not roll away. This allows the user flexibility to perform additional exercises such as dumbbell push-ups.
- The Hex Rubber Dumbbells are available in the following sizes: 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 7kg, 8kg, 9kg, 10kg, 12.5kg, 15kg, 17.5kg, 20kg, 22.5kg, 25kg, 27.5kg, 30kg, 32.5kg, 35kg, 37.5kg, 40kg, 42.5kg, 45kg, 47.5kg, 50kg, 52.5kg 55kg, 57.5kg, 60kg, 62.5kg, 65kg, 67.5kg and 70kg .
- Dumbbell heads and rubber casing: 1 Year
- Handle, knurling and welds: 3 years.
- Warranty does not cover general wear and tear due to use.
20 Years of Fitness Industry Experience
With over two decades of experience in the fitness industry, we have a deep understanding of the equipment needs of individuals, training facilities, and gyms. Our extensive knowledge and expertise allow us to provide expert guidance and recommendations to help you make informed decisions.
Our professional team of consultants will work with you one-on-one to understand your specific needs, goals, and budget. By taking the time to listen and assess your requirements, we can provide tailored solutions that align with your unique circumstances.
Comprehensive Equipment Selection
We offer a wide range of high-quality gym equipment to suit different fitness goals and preferences. Whether you're looking to build your dream home gym or equip a commercial training facility, our large selection ensures that you'll find the right equipment for your specific requirements.
We prioritize quality above all else. All the gym equipment we offer undergoes rigorous testing and evaluation to ensure it meets the highest standards. Our commitment to quality assurance guarantees that you'll receive equipment that is built to last, withstand heavy use, and deliver optimal performance.
Expert Installation & Support
Our services extend beyond just providing equipment. We offer professional installation to ensure that your gym equipment is set up correctly and safely. Our team is also available to provide ongoing support, answer any questions, and assist with maintenance or repairs, ensuring that your investment continues to serve you well.
Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Sat : 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Phone: 1800 006 526